The Most Anticipated Exclusive CoinTide (CNT) Listing is Here!


Ahoy TideHunters ! 


BOOM! The Most Anticipated Exclusive CoinTide (CNT) Listing is Here!


We’re beyond thrilled to announce that the CoinTide (CNT) token will make its grand debut on the CoinTide exchange! Get ready for a revolutionary listing that's set to make waves and bring fantastic opportunities!


Key Listing Details:


⏰ Deposit available: 01/07/2024 08:00 AM UTC

⏰ Trading available: 01/07/2024 10:00 AM UTC

⏰ Withdrawal available: TBA

✨ Trading link — CNT/USDT 

⚡️ Fee Schedule — CNT



Established in 2023 CNT serves as the platform token for CoinTide, strategically crafted to establish a straightforward, secure, and accessible crypto ecosystem. It comes with exclusive perks for holders, fostering collective growth within the community.


With a total supply of 10 billion CNT tokens, 15% has been dedicated for Team. The remaining 85% is allocated for various purposes, including community acquisition, branding and growth initiatives, ecological investment funds, and investor protection.


CNT Links:


Explorer: CNT 

WhitePaper: CNT WP 


X Twitter: @CoinTideio 

Telegram: @CoinTideio 

CoinMarketCap: CNT


Cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research as they invest at their own risk. Thank you for supporting CoinTide!

Join CoinTide, the World's Leading Crypto Exchange Company